Welcome to UCI Help! To better assist you in navigating our new website, we have listed some frequently asked questions which we hope will be of help to you. Should you have a question that isnít addressed below, please feel free to email us, or call us at 801.576.7700.
- Do I need to register in order to place an order? Yes. By registering, you provide us with the information we need to contact you to speak about the order you’ve placed.
- Can I use my existing State or Utah employee password to access the UCI website? The login password you choose for the UCI website is not related to any other utah.gov agency. If you try using your existing State of Utah employee password without registering it as your same password for the UCI website, it will not be recognized.
- Is my contact information kept confidential? This information is used solely by UCI to contact you and is not available to any other government or private agencies.
- After I submit an order, what happens next? A UCI Sales Representative will contact you at the phone number you’ve provided in a timely manner. When you submit your order, it sends an email to our sales department. Your email will be responded to in the order it was received. Your order will not be processed without a purchase order number and your signed approval. Questions about your order? Call 801.576.7700.
- I click into some shops but I donít see any products and services shown to purchase. Where do I find these products and services? We are currently featuring the full lines of products available from the “Seating & Upholstery” and “Furniture” Shops. Lines of products for other shops will be featured at a later time. However, for general product, pricing, and contact information on our additional shops, just click on the “Click Here for More Information” on the main page of each shop.
- How do I shop for clothing? You can view our online catalog here
Note the item number(s) and size(s) and either call us or send an email with your information and we will send you a sales quote.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 801.576.7700.